984 Trinidad E, Venice FL- Furnished- Move in Ready- Updated Flooring
984 Trinidad E, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
Just Listed $19,000 Furnished
1. This cozy home is priced to sell and comes furnished.
2. Nice curb appeal with a carport and a storage shed. Washer and Dryer are in the storage shed.
3. Updated flooring in the dining room, living room, hallway and bedrooms.
4. Inside of the home has been painted throughout.
5. Galley Kitchen with white cabinets and appliances. Tile backsplash and a double-sided sink.
6. The Dining room and Living room are open. The dining room has a built-in hutch with cabinets and drawers.
7. Sliding glass doors from the living room to the side screened in Lanai.
8. Guest bathroom is a tub shower combo with a large vanity.
9. Guest bedroom is spacious with a double-sided closet and window.
10. Master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, step in shower and a large vanity with storage underneath.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1,041 per month.