977 Antiqua East, Venice FL- Turnkey- Many updates- Close to the beach
977 Antiqua East, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
Just Listed $19,900- Turnkey
1. This 1973 home comes furnished with many upgrades.
2. The Florida room is spacious, has carpeting and a Murphy bed. All the windows make this room nice and bright.
3. The living room and dining room are open. The dining room has very nice built in cabinets and drawers for extra storage.
4. Kitchen has black appliances, double sided sink, breakfast bar and pantry. New dishwasher, Refrigerator and garbage disposal.
5. Guest bathroom has a tiled tub/shower combo.
6. Guest bedroom comes with a single sized bed, closet and ceiling fan. You could easily fit a full-sized bed in this room.
7. Master bedroom is large and comes with a king-sized bed, ceiling fan and his and her closets.
8. Master bathroom has a step-in shower with glass doors. The vanity has cabinets and drawers for extra storage.
9. The home has been painted in Tropical colors.
10. New Sub flooring in Master, Guest bedroom and bathrooms.
11. New AC March 2019, comes with warranty.
12. The Metal roof over is 2 years old.
13. Large Carport and Storage shed.
14. Washer and Dryer are in the storage shed. The dryer is new.
15. This home is just miles from the beach.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home. If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1000 per month.