962 Cayman E, Venice FL- Turnkey- Many Updates- Large Enclosed Front Lanai
962 Cayman E, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
Just Listed $24,900 Turnkey
1. Valued priced home with a carport, storage shed and a large front enclosed lanai.
2. The Kitchen has a double pantry, white appliances, white cabinets and updated countertops.
3. Beautiful built in with glass cabinets and drawers in the dining room.
4. Spacious living room with large windows making the home feel bright.
5. The front lanai is enclosed with side to side slider windows. Lake view from the lanai.
6. New flooring and freshly painted throughout the home.
7. Guest bathroom is a tub shower combo with a large vanity.
8. Guest bedroom has built in double sliders and drawers and an extra closet. Lot’s of storage space in this room.
9. Master bedroom is large and has painted in a soft gray. Built in double closets and drawers and an extra side closet.
10. Master bath has been updated. Step in shower with sliding glass doors.
11. Washer and Dryer are in the storage shed.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1,060 per month.