955 Jacinto E, Venice FL- Partially Furnished-Screened in Lanai
955 Jacinto E, Venice, FL 34285
Deprecated: Function money_format() is deprecated in /var/www/html/listings/tpl_listingview.php on line 213
About this listing
Just Listed $19,900
1. This is a cozy two-bedroom two-bath home that comes partially furnished.
2. Galley Kitchen with white appliances and plenty of cabinet storage.
3. The living and dinning room are open and spacious. The dinning room has built in cabinets and drawers giving you extra storage.
4. Sliding glass doors from the dining room lead you out onto the screened in lanai.
5. Guest bedroom is spacious with a double door closet.
6. Guest bathroom has been freshly painted. Tub shower combo.
7. Master bedroom is large and comes with a King-sized bed. The bedroom has built in dressers and a double door closet.
8. Master bathroom has a step-in shower with sliding glass doors.
9. The AC was replaced in 2016
10. Membrane Roof 2014, that comes with a 14-year warranty
11. This home also comes with an irrigation system.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1033.00 per month.