922 Sand Cay W, Venice Fl- New Floors throughout- Move in Ready- Close to Beaches
922 Sand Cay, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
Just Listed- $24,900
1. All the flooring in the home has been redone. New sub flooring.
2. What you see is what you get. A few pieces of furniture stay.
3. The kitchen has white cabinets, newer counter tops and updated appliances. Double sided sink and a large pantry with shelves.
4. Dining room comes with a beautiful table and chairs. Nice built in hutch with cabinets and drawers.
5. Side enclosed lanai with carpeting. Very nice room.
6. Living room is open to the dining room. Lots of windows making the rooms nice and bright.
7. Guest bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet and ceiling fan.
8. Guest bathroom is a tub shower combo with sliding glass doors. Built in wall cabinets for extra storage.
9. Master bedroom has been nicely painted, new ceiling fan and light.
10. Master bath has a large vanity with storage underneath and built in wall cabinets. New tiled shower with sliding glass doors and a walk-in closet.
11. Huge storage shed with washer and dryer. Plenty of room for your holiday decorations and beach gear.
12. Lovely home is priced to sell!
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1060 per month.