917 Cayman W, Venice FL- Partially Furnished- Newer AC and Roof- Close to Beaches
917 Cayman W, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
Just listed $18,900 Partially furnished
1. This cute 2-bedroom 2-bath home is priced to sell.
2. Open Living room and dining room with carpeting. Nice windows making the rooms nice and bright. Dining area has a built-in hutch with cabinets and drawers for extra storage. The sliding glass door in the dining area leads you out to the lanai.
3. Nice galley kitchen with a double-sided sink and pantry. Plenty of cabinet space.
4. The guest bedroom has a tub shower combo, a large vanity and built in cabinets for your linens.
5. Spacious guest bedroom with double door closet and built in dresser.
6. Master bedroom is large with a double door closet and built in dresser.
7. Maser bath has a step-in shower with sliding glass doors.
8. Large storage shed with washer, dryer and wet sink. Plenty of room to store your holiday decorations and beach gear.
9. Newer AC and Roof.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1,060 per month.