904 Xanadu West, Venice FL- Cozy Home-Mostly Furnished- Closes to Beach
904 Xanadu West, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
JUST LISTED-Mostly Furnished - $16,000
This home features:
1. Very cozy home with a large enclosed lanai that is a heated and cooled. Open to the living room which gives an extra 200 sq. ft. more living space.
2. The laminate floors were done in 2007 throughout the home.
3. The air-conditioning was replaced in 2015 and has UV Sterilizer bulbs to reduce allergens, that is a very nice upgrade.
4. Washer & Dryer are newer, and the hot water heater is only 6 years old.
5. The home has been very well maintained.
6. Big Screen TV will not stay.
7. The kitchen has new sink and faucets.
Just come home and put your personal touches on this home. Just 4 miles to the Fabulous beaches and close to the Bay House and Pool.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1041 per month.
https://youtu.be/ce8g-b4eDP4 -- 904 Xanadu W Video Link