904 Rosseau W, Venice FL- Unfurnished- Updated floors and bathrooms- Close to beach
904 Rosseau W, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
Just Listed $22,900 Unfurnished
1. Beautiful 2-bedroom 2-bath home with great curb appeal.
2. Custom front door.
3. Circular Kitchen with plenty of cabinet and counter space. Double sided sink and black appliances.
4. Dining and Living room are open.
5. Large front windows making the home feel nice and bright.
6. Enclosed lanai with air conditioning.
7. Updated flooring in the kitchen, dining room, living room, master bedroom and bathrooms.
8. The inside of the home has been freshly painted.
9. New Windows
10. Guest bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet.
11. Guest bathroom is bright with a step-in shower, new vanity and sink.
12. Large Master bedroom with beautiful floors and a walk-in closet.
13. Master bath has a step-in shower.
14. Large carport and storage shed. Half of the carport of been screened in.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1,060 per month.