903 Roseau W, Venice Fl- New Ac- New Roof- Many Updates-3 miles from beach
903 Roseau W, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
Just Reduced $15,500
1. This two-bedroom two-bath home comes partially furnished with many updates.
2. The living room is spacious and has been painted in a beautiful tropical blue.
3. The flooring has been redone in tongue and grove 3/4 plywood and laminate flooring.
4. Sliding glass doors from the living room to the screened in lanai.
5. Kitchen is lovely with the large bay windows. Double-sided sink, white appliances and pantry.
6. Dining room has built in cabinets for extra storage.
7. New Ac 2017.
8. New membrane roof 2018.
9. New breaker panel.
10. Newer water heater.
11. New vapor barrier and hurricane tie downs.
12. The Guest bedroom is light and bright with a closet.
13. Guest bathroom has been freshly painted. The bathroom is a tub shower combo with a new sink and vanity.
14. Large Master bedroom with a walk-in closet.
15. Master bathroom has a large vanity with storage underneath and a step-in shower with sliding glass doors.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1054.00 per month.