902 Uplands W, Venice FL- Turnkey- Move in Ready- Close to Pool
902 Uplands W, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
Just Listed $31,900 TURNKEY
1. This cozy home is move-in ready and comes Turnkey! Everything stays, all you need are your clothes.
2. Large driveway with carport and shed. The washer and dryer are in the shed.
3. The Kitchen has plenty of cabinet and counter space.
4. Beautiful built in hutch in the dining room with cabinets and drawers and a glass table with six chairs.
5. Sliding glass doors in the living room lead you out onto the large screened in lanai.
6. The cozy living room has nice window treatments, furniture and décor.
7. This home has been painted throughout.
8. Guest bedroom has new carpeting, double sided closet and a built-in dresser.
9. Guest bathroom is a tub shower combo that has been updated.
10. Built-in dresser, three closets and a new ceiling fan in the Master bedroom.
11. The master bathroom vanity has storage underneath and a step-in shower with sliding glass doors.
12. This home has had many updates and is furnished beautifully.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1060 per month.