889 Exuma, Venice FL- Unfurnished- Priced to Sell- Project Home
889 Exuma, Venice, FL 34285
About this listing
ust Reduced $7,500 or Best offer!
1. This 1980 Eldorado home comes unfurnished. This is a very large project valued home with 1,392 square feet.
2. The home is located at the back of the park. It’s very quiet.
3. Front Lanai is spacious. This room would look great with fresh paint and tile floors.
4. The living room could use paint and a flat screened TV would look awesome on the large wall.
5. Dining room has a nice built in hutch with cabinets and drawers for extra storage.
6. The Circular kitchen is very popular, it has plenty of counter and cabinet space. Nice double-sided sink and breakfast bar.
7. Guest bathroom is a tub shower combo, with a large vanity and storage underneath. Also, the bathroom has built in cabinets for your linens.
8. Guest bedroom is spacious with a walk-in closet and ceiling fan.
9. Master bedroom is very large with tons of space.
10. Master bathroom has a huge vanity with storage underneath, built in cabinets for your linens and a step-in shower with sliding glass doors.
11. Large carport and storage shed.
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home. If you are looking for a home in the Sarasota area, look no further! Located in Venice, FL, Bay Indies is a 55+ retirement mobile home community that has a lot to offer. Recipient of the Manufactured Housing Institutes Community of the Year award, Bay Indies has a variety of on-site activities such as billiards, shuffleboard, tennis courts, Bocce Ball, horseshoe pits and three swimming pools to keep you entertained. Join us on our beautiful biking and walking trails, or at one of our three clubhouses to enjoy organized events each month.
Bay Indies is also centrally located. Situated just three miles from the beaches of Venice on the Gulf of Mexico, local shopping areas, medical services, and the Intracoastal Waterway, you will never be bored inside or outside of Bay Indies.
The lot rent is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; all property taxes, lawn maintenance.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1000 per month.