8108 Lakeshore Dr, Ellenton FL- Partially Furnished- Beautifully maintained home.
8108 Lakeshore Dr, Ellenton, FL 34222
About this listing
JUST REDUCED $43,900- Partially Furnished.
1. This partially furnished home has very nice curb appeal.
2. The beautiful large kitchen has ceramic tiled floors, Corian counter tops, deep double sink and breakfast bar. Plenty of cabinet and counter space.
3. Dining room has built in cabinets and drawers for extra storage.
4. The dining and living room have 6 bay windows making the rooms nice and bright.
5. Living room is very spacious with Berber carpeting and high ceilings.
6. Enclosed lanai also has Berber carpeting, ceiling fan and a built in AC Unit. This Lanai can be used year-round.
7. The second living room is set up as a family room and has ceramic tile floors, high ceilings and a ceiling fan.
8. Guest bedroom is nice and bright with a big closet.
9. Guest bathroom is a tub shower combo with a large vanity and built in cabinets. The floor has been updated in ceramic tile.
10. The Large Master bedroom can easily fit a king-sized bed and dressers with plenty of room to still move around. Nice Berber carpeting, ceiling fan and large closets.
11. Master bathroom has a step-in shower, built in cabinets for linens a large vanity with drawers and cabinets for extra storage.
12. New AC.
13. Golf Cart is Included.
14. Lovely enclosed patio with a large storage shed. The storage shed has the washer and dryer and still has plenty of room to store your beach gear and holiday decorations.
15. This is a large beautifully maintained home. Call and make this your dream home today!
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about Financing Options.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $839.66 per month.