7220 Oakwood, Ellenton FL- Lake Views- Reverse Layout- Enclosed Lanai
7220 Oakwood, Ellenton, FL 34222
About this listing
JUST LISTED Unfurnished - $47,500
This home features:
1. A reverse layout with the best views you will find on Long Lake
2. An air-conditioned enclosed lanai with laminate flooring. The lanai is open to the living room giving you both beautiful views and more living space
3. A Bright white kitchen perfect for the chef in your family with a new built in microwave and refrigerator both in stainless. Large Pantry and double-sided sink
4. A new tile walk-in shower tiled from floor to ceiling
5. A new tub and shower in the guest bath
6. Nice beach colors and a very comfortable “at home” feel in this home
7. A screened lanai on the side that leads to the rear patio and the lake view
8. The large master suite has a nice sitting area by the bay front windows. Huge walk-in closet.
9. Large vanity with a new countertop, sink and faucet
10. A breakfast nook as well as a dining room
11. Newer Berber carpet in most of the home. Ceramic tile in the baths, kitchen and hallway
12. An oversized shed has more storage than you can use
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $1041 per month.