377 Teakwood Dr- Unfurnished- New windows throughout- Close to Pool and Halls
377 Teakwood Dr., Ellenton, FL 34222
Deprecated: Function money_format() is deprecated in /var/www/html/listings/tpl_listingview.php on line 213
About this listing
JUST LISTED UNFURNISHED at $29,500
This home features:
1. A front enclosed lanai with vertical sliders makes this tiled beautiful lanai a year-round room. At 12’x24’ this large room gives an extra 528 Sq. Ft. of living area.
2. The 16’x 25’ side lanai is another large room to entertain and enjoy the warm weather. The screen is the extra fine that keeps the No-See Ems out (A Florida thing). The front sliding screen doors allow you to park an extra car in the lanai
3. The kitchen is a Bright White with contrasting black appliances and a new tile back splash. New laminate counter top and loads of counter space in this kitchen.
4. The showers have new tub surrounds
5. The master bedroom is very large with 4 closets and a built-in with a linen closet.
6. The floors are laminate and tile throughout the home.
7. Newer tilt-in windows through the house for easy cleaning and nice and quiet. The small kitchen window is original
8. New tie-downs from the State program
9. A membrane roof-over
10. What a location near Manatee & Ellenton Pools, Both the fitness rooms, Ellenton & Manatee Halls, the fishing pier, the Bayshore house, the Pavilion and the community garden.
11. This home needs no works, unpack and head to the beaches or pools
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $810.66 per month.